“TPM Asia is becoming a landmark annual event for the shipping and transportation industry in Asia. We value the opportunity it presents for dialogue on industry issues. And it is a great place for networking.”
- Tim Smith, CEO, Maersk Line North Asia
“Topics are relevant to major issues confronting our Industry. (TPM) is the one conference you must attend to assist your strategic planning process.
- Thomas Eagar, CEO, North Carolina State Ports Authority
“We see this event as a critical juncture in the industry. It’s really a time when we all need to think differently and approach this business a little differently.”
- Rob Kusiciel, Vice President for Inbound Transportation, Walmart
“TPM Shenzhen lends more value in terms of having all key representatives from the industry come together but on a smaller scale than U.S. which allows for better and closer interaction among attendees. Also, attendees are more diverse given the venue is in Asia and with more attendees coming from America side, diversity is getting larger. As such trend continues, TPM Shenzhen can have its own brand and flavor and not be a smaller version of TPM Long Beach.”
- Christian Sur, Vice-President – Key Account Team, Hanjin Shipping Co. Ltd.
For Damco, TPM Asia is an excellent opportunity to share our views and to stay up-to-date with developments among customers and industry peers.
- Christian Hongaard, Global Head of Marketing, Damco